Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting an error at the moment to sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Getting a sync error any ideas how to fix this?

Moderator Edit: Change subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Suzbaus and welcome aboard to our Community @Yeayme. I've noticed this post has not received a proper answer, so in case the issue persist with syncing your tracker and the error still appearing, please take a look at PeterFitbit's post for a series of instructions to troubleshoot Android Syncing Issues. I'm confident this will help you to get your trackers back in shape.

Keep me posted how it goes, catch you later.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2
Me too. Fitbit what have you done I've had nothing but trouble for the last 10 or so days.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Suzbaus and welcome aboard to our Community @Yeayme. I've noticed this post has not received a proper answer, so in case the issue persist with syncing your tracker and the error still appearing, please take a look at PeterFitbit's post for a series of instructions to troubleshoot Android Syncing Issues. I'm confident this will help you to get your trackers back in shape.

Keep me posted how it goes, catch you later.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes