Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goal day challenge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been unable to start a new goal day or any other challenge since the latest update. It shows limit reached  I have been hitting rematch instead  Any ideas about what is going on ? Several of my fitbit friends are having the same issue  Thanks 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @RRHickman it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back! 

I appreciate the information that was shared in your post, sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing with your Fitbit app. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which Android mobile device you're currently using? Also, when was the first time you experienced this? After the app update, you experience this situation every day?

Please take in consideration that you can only be participating in 10 challenges at the same time. For more information about challenges, please check: What should I know about Fitbit challenges?. Regarding your new new goal day, please try the following:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app
  2. Uninstall the app from your mobile device
  3. Make sure that the Android version is up to date
  4. Reboot your mobile device
  5. Reinstall the Fitbit app
  6. Login using your Fitbit credentials
  7. Try again

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I am using a galaxy s9 and I have the latest update  I have forced quit  uninstalled  reinstalled, logged out and back in but it is still showing challenge limit met   Currently still having the same issue as of two minutes ago  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Five challenges a day ? I thought it was 10  . When did the limit change  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply and update @RRHickman, my apologies for the delay in responding.

I'd like to apologize with you, the correct amount of challenges are 10 and not 5 as stated on my previous post. Seems odd that after trying the steps that were shared on my previous post you're still experiencing difficulties, thanks for your effort troubleshooting this with me. To better assist you, can you please let me know which Android mobile device you're currently using? 

See you around. .

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am using a galaxy s9.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still unable to start challenges .My daughter is also having the same issue as are some of my friends on fitbit  Any updates on this issue or when it will be fixed   It's been a long time since I have been able to start any type of challenge  Thankd

Best Answer
0 Votes