Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Fit vs Fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using a pixel watch, however I see more exercising options from the Google fit app versus the Fitbit. Eg. Jogging is not in my Fitbit app. Do I need to need to change something or just use the Google fit seeing that both apps are own by Google?

Moderator edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Extremefit Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reaching out about the exercise options on your Pixel Watch. 

Please note that the list of training on your Pixel Watch Fitbit app cannot be changed. There is no setting to include the ones you find on Google Fit. My recommendation is to keep on selecting "jogging" from your Google Fit app. You can also use "Run" from the Fitbit app. Either choice works. Hope you have a great time training with your Fitbit Pixel Watch. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Extremefit Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reaching out about the exercise options on your Pixel Watch. 

Please note that the list of training on your Pixel Watch Fitbit app cannot be changed. There is no setting to include the ones you find on Google Fit. My recommendation is to keep on selecting "jogging" from your Google Fit app. You can also use "Run" from the Fitbit app. Either choice works. Hope you have a great time training with your Fitbit Pixel Watch. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer