Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 3 and Fitbit compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just switched from an iPhone 7 to the Pixel 3, and now my Blaze will sync my activity, but it will not sync my messages, calls, and other notifications. Is there something I can do to fix the settings to change this or is the Pixel 3 just not compatible with notifications?

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Community Forums @Human17! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're no longer getting notifications on your Google Pixel 3. I'd like to help you out with this.

The Google Pixel 3 is not in the list of compatible devices, so I would say this is the reason why you're no longer receiving your notifications unfurtunately.

Hope this answers your question and if you need anything else, I'm here to help!

PS. I'm moving your post to the Android app board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Human17 You're lucky it will sync your activity. I've had my Pixel 3 for 10 days, and it's synced to my Zip a total of 3 times. I thought I was all set after the Android update last night, but no syncs today. I've been syncing to my old Galaxy, but I have to return that for my trade-in now. Guess I'll need a new tracker.

Best Answer

Thanks. Luckily, we were able to navigate through some settings and get it to work again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there. I've just got a pixel 3 too. How did you manage to sync it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well, I'm not sure my Pixel 3 and my Zip are syncing anymore. They seem to
be after the Google update and the Fitbit update to 2.83, but they don't
seem to be syncing anymore. The only syncing I can confirm is to my Windows
10 app now.
Best Answer
0 Votes