Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Setup

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought the Versa 3 days ago and cannot get it to even get past the initial setup, getting ready to return it. What am l doing wrong?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Alison211 A warm welcome to our Community! Sorry to hear about your issues setting up your new Versa watch. Which phone do you have? Is it compatible to syncYou can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just bought a Versa after my Blaze suddenly refused to sync. But I'm having the same problem as Alison; I've tried every single suggestion and NOTHING WORKS, so I now own a lovely $230 paperweight. I have a Motorola Z Force Droid running Android 8.0.0. How am I supposed to get the Versa working?!?

Best Answer

@Redswan68 A warm welcome to our Community! Sorry to hear about your setup issues and for the delay in my reply. Try following these suggestions from our help site to see if you can setup and sync your Versa watch.

Keep me posted!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Purchased a versa a few days ago. Did initial set up just fine. Worked for about 2 hrs. Then refused to sync. Tried all the trouble shooting steps. One was to delete the device a and redo set up. Now it won't even connect to my phone. It shows the "found it!" Screen then sits on " connecting" for several minutes before saying "Bluetooth issues try again". After several hours of failed attempts I tried set up on another device. I had been trying the fitbit app on my moto  Z2.  Now trying on my kindle fire tablet which I've synced my charge 2 with before with no issue. When clicking "versa" in the which device are you setting up my kindle displays a white screen(when it would normally display the terms a nd conditions agreement) then just back to the fitbit app menu screen. I've used older fitbits  with both my phone and tablet with no issue, and the watch initially connected and worked well with my phone a few days ago. I do not understand why now it will not work on either?  

Thank you for your time 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes