Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health Connect import not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit won't import anything from other apps using Health Connect. It's so frustrating. I thought I could use FotBit as a good looking alternative to Google Fit but it's too bad I can't 😕

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @pabloscloud 

The Health Connect feature in the Fitbit app finally started rolling out this week. When did you enable the feature?

If you haven't enabled the new feature, here's how to do it:

• Tap on the device icon in the upper left of the Today page in the Fitbit app
  • You should see a new tile called Apps. Tap on this to start the process to sync Health Connect to the Fitbit app. Follow the prompts to set up the app and the associated settings

If you continue to have issues, please let us know.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your answer!

The version I have installed is:

version 4.13.fitbit-mobile-1100413... the rest wasn't allowed to be posted in this community lmao

Installed: Apr 5, 2024; 09:56

That's the latest version available to me on the PlayStore right now.

I do not see the app tile yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @pabloscloud 

That's the same version I have.

Sometimes features are rolled out in waves through the server back end (I think I said that right). It could be that the Health Connect feature is one of them. We were informed that the Health Connect feature was rolling out about a week ago. But I didn't see it until earlier this week.

If you don't see the tile in another week or 2, please let us know. I may need to follow up on the issue.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer

I hate when companies do that without telling the user that the feature might come later on their device because they are a/b testing or whatever..

Anyways, I have this feature now. The only thing that doesn't work is sleep data. Everything else gets displayed.

Addition, I think it's not very transparent whatever the data is synced to Fitbit or it just displays it (which should be a setting in my opinion) (I'd like to sync it).

Best Answer