Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing multiple devices on one phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've read in the past that pairing multiple devices with one phone was possible (though only one could be active at one time).

I found that now I cannot add both my Inspire 3 and Charge 5 at the same time. If I pair one, the other one would be deleted, and need to pair again every time I want to switch.

I love the Inspire 3 as it's almost invisible, nice to wear to sleep, and I usually wear it along with a mechanical watch on the other wrist. I also love Charge 5 as it has NFC payment. I want to wear them interchangeably.

Did I miss something? Any other way to do it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Multiple device to same account only if one of the devices is very old.

JohnnyRow_0-1712544026724.png

Only way would be to completely uninstall one device, then start over with the other one every time you want to switch, probably not worth the trouble, although the data mesh together if you did stay in the same account.

-------------------------------------

For Inspire 3 and Charge 5, you could only have them in two different accounts, as for 2 different people, and even them have to keep logging out of one account and back into the other.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Multiple device to same account only if one of the devices is very old.

JohnnyRow_0-1712544026724.png

Only way would be to completely uninstall one device, then start over with the other one every time you want to switch, probably not worth the trouble, although the data mesh together if you did stay in the same account.

-------------------------------------

For Inspire 3 and Charge 5, you could only have them in two different accounts, as for 2 different people, and even them have to keep logging out of one account and back into the other.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer