Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate Not Working on Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today I've noticed my heart rate is not syncing at all on my Versa. Anyone experience this too? Support needs to fix this.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @BattleAngel.

Let me help you figure out what is going on.

If the HR is not showing on the app then it could mean that the Versa itself is not tracking it accurately. In that case, I'd recommend that you try to follow the steps listed in this help article, they should definitely help you.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's not showing up on the watch itself. Now I see that's it's not syncing
on the Fitbit app either. I've even tried changing clock faces to see if
that helps but it's still not working.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been trying to respond to you since this morning. Somehow my replies have not made it to you. I've tried the link given but there isn't an option to open "settings" and turn heart rate on/off. I've even changed clock faces but that still doesn't work. Any other options you can provide? It's seems every update causes a flaw.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @BattleAngel.

Thanks for getting back to me. 

It should be showing up on the settings on the app itself by tapping on the picture of the Fitbit itself. What exactly do are you seeing on it?

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes