Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate graph not showing on android app.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last night at some point my Charge HR stopped recording data. I noticed this afternoon, and when I got home from work, I rebooted it. Then I looked at my graph on my phone again, and there still isn't anything for saturday. In fact, saturday isn't even on the app at all. Not even the little dashes that you get when there's no data. It's just missing. Then I looked at my dashboard on my laptop, and it has data being recorded at around 4 AM on. So the data still isn't on the android app, it is on the windows app, and also the pc dashboard. It's a weird problem. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This issue seems to have resolved itself, but it was pretty strange that Saturday didn't show up at all until around 5 PM on the Android app.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

This issue seems to have resolved itself, but it was pretty strange that Saturday didn't show up at all until around 5 PM on the Android app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
For the last few days my heart rate (BPM) and my daughters is not showing today's chart until after 11 am. We are getting yesterday's info. One day it didn' change to the correct day until evening. Called support they said it is defective and needs replaced. I don't believe this. They are sending label to send it back but I don't want to do this. Because of language barrier with the person I talked to (English was not his natural language) I just agreed but I need help. Thank you so much. I have rebooted tracker as did my daughterm
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry I forgot to say I have a Charge hr and an android phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes