Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate data not in app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
For the entirety of yesterday (24 Feb) my fitbit was recording heart rate, was showing up fine on my Charge HR itself. However I have absolutely no data in my Fitbit app for yesterday. It started showing data again at 5.30am this morning (25 Feb). Why do I have no heart rate data for 24 Feb? How many others are having this problem?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Katiet93 I recommend logging out and logging back into the Fitbit App for Android to confirm if it is or isn't showing up. 

Also, I suggest checking on your online Dashboard to confirm if it is showing there or not. If it isn't showing on the Dashboard it could be that it actually didn't track your heart rate during that period. Keep me posted.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have logged in and out, disconnected and reconnected my fitbit, switched both my phone and fitbit off and on again, still no heart rate data for 24th Feb.

The data isn't on my online dashboard either.

I definitely didn't change any settings when it stopped or started recording heart rate again. It stopped at midnight on 23rd Feb, when I was asleep, and started again at 5.30am on 25th Feb, again when I was asleep.
I wore the fitbit all day on 24th Feb and did nothing different in any way

It seems quite a lot of forum posts have shown this same problem as me. Perhaps related to an update?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Katiet93 That's odd. Is it currently tracking your heart rate?

Also, can you share a screenshot of your online Dashboard's "activity + stats tile" for those dates? The tile looks like mine does below. Thanks for the help.

Screen Shot 2016-02-26 at 9.15.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-02-26 at 9.15.26 AM.png

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes