Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Fitbit charge HR suddenly stopped counting my steps. Lost over an hour and a half worth of steps while in a competition with my friends. Anyone know how to get those steps out added back to my totals. Froze on 13785 and 1 1/2 hours walking it only said 13090!
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Rissa1376! It's great to have you here!

This is pretty odd let me help you out, the first troubleshooting step I'd tried is the restart then in order to adding your steps back I recommend you checking this article

Hope it helps :). Let me know how it goes! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Rissa1376! It's great to have you here!

This is pretty odd let me help you out, the first troubleshooting step I'd tried is the restart then in order to adding your steps back I recommend you checking this article

Hope it helps :). Let me know how it goes! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!! 

I'm having the same issue. My zip was working fine, but not syncing my steps with MyFitnessPal, so I reinstalled both. Now I can't see my steps on my mobile (Samsung Galaxy Note5) dashboard. Only the calories burned. There is no option for me to sync it with the zip either. Is this an update glitch or something I've done wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@zsa81 I recommend logging out and logging back into the Fitbit App for Android. Hoping that resolves it for you. 

Also, I recommend confirming if you see the steps on your online Dashboard. If they show on the online Dashboard it means that they were stored on our servers. You may just need to re-add the tiles to your Android Dashboard.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes