Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate data not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

No heart rate data is syncing from my Google Pixel Watch to my Pixel 7 phone  or to the dashboard. All apps have been updated, I have restarted both devices, and I have cleared the cache on the phone app. What should I do to fix this?

I'll note that the heart rate data is being measured and tracked correctly on the watch; it just doesn't show up anywhere else.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Ghafla Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reaching out about the hear rate data on the Fitbit app. 

This is not usual. Have you also checked the Fitbit.com Website? That way we can discard roots of cause. It may be just a display issue on the app. Please make sure that your Fitbit app is up to date. Try logging out of your account and then back in. That way all information will be loaded again. Thanks in advance!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Ghafla Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reaching out about the hear rate data on the Fitbit app. 

This is not usual. Have you also checked the Fitbit.com Website? That way we can discard roots of cause. It may be just a display issue on the app. Please make sure that your Fitbit app is up to date. Try logging out of your account and then back in. That way all information will be loaded again. Thanks in advance!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes