Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate doesn't show up on dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
How do I get my fitbit charge hr to show my heart rate on my dashboard?? I have a Samsung Galaxy S4.
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @myizzy654. If you can not see the "Heart Rate" tile, I recommend doing the following from your Android device:

1. Scroll down and tap "Show Hidden"

By doing this you will be glad to see the tiles that you want and to arrange them you just need to keep the tile tapped and drag it where you prefer.

Let me know the outcome! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
The only way I was able to see my current heart rate displayed on the dashboard was to go to "account" then click on your Fitbit type, scroll down and find where it says "all day sync" make sure that setting is switched to ON, then tada! My current heart rate is now displaying on the dashboard. It took me about a week to figure out this solution...nothing else was working
Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you around @Chrissyreed89 and thanks for sharing these steps to fix the heart rate inconvenience. I am sure it will help a lot to those that are experiencing the same inconvenience.

See you around! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes