Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Fit bit blaze, Unable to sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday with the help of a fit bit phone operations person, I attempted to add my new fit bit blaze to my existing account, that already has a different tracker on this account. The blaze did sync, but then a few hours later, my phone is not able to find the device. I have an LG5 android phone that has worked fine with the fitbit app and my Charge HR. The rep had me then sync the blaze with my computer. That worked, and on my phone I can see the updated data. She told me that the fitbit app was not compatible with my phone anymore, and that that just happens?????. Any help would be appreciated. I am having a hard time believing that this is true done all was fine before we added the blaze. I have been using the fitbit app since March. Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @LAWojcio, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. Indeed, the phone model you are mentioning is not listed as compatible. However this doesn't mean your phone wont be working with the app, the only difference is that we cannot guarantee all features wont work as is expected.

Our teams are always testing new devices and adding to our list of supported Android models. For a current list of compatible Android devices, please visit: www.fitbit.com/devices. If your phone is not listed try to check at a later date if your phone was added.

Regardless of this it won't hurt to try the following steps mentioned on this post: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this helps and see you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes