Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with app notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hello Fitbit community. I need some help. When I updated my blaze with the latest software I was very excited about the new features including more app notifications. However I quickly had buyers remorse when it came to my email. I have the email notifications disabled, but unfortunately in the list of apps I allowed to give me notifications I clicked on my email app. So here is my problem, I go in and I uncheck the box to get my email notifications and EVERY morning when I wake up it resets and I start getting them again. So i have to go back and redo this process every single day. It's so annoying. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 if that matters at all.
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello, @SunsetRunner! Welcome to the Community! Hmmm..this is weird. Have you tried to uncheck this box from the online dashboard by following these steps?

You can also try to log out from the App, reboot your phone and log back in after doing this changes. Let me know how it goes! :}

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
Haven't tried it online yet, will do that for sure. I've restarted my phone a couple times but had not logged out yet. I will try that also. Restarting my phone is one of the things that actually triggers the email app to become checked again. But I will try to log out first. Thanks for the suggestions.
Best Answer

@SunsetRunner, Ok, perfect! Let me know how it goes! Robot Very Happy

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer