Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honor 5c aka Honor 7 Lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just purchased new phone (Honor 7 Lite in my country, elsewhere also known as Honor 5c) and moving apps from Samsung Galaxy S3 to new Honor 7 Lite went great.

Starting Fitbit app and problems started.

Fitbit don't recognize Alta HR at all.

Never ever came to my mind that only handfull of phones would be Fitbit compatible, because  thought that android support is enough.

I will test today all found spells to pair these devices, but found this forum whole lot problems with Honor 7 compatibility with Fitbit. No high hopes.

Very sad to find out compatibility list of Fitbit is very old or maybe Fitbit is now just dying product, no updates or support to bluetooth 4.1 phones.

Maybe I'll just order 5pcs of Mi Band 2 price of one Fitbit Alta HR's. LOL 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Is there somewhere list of supported phones, SORTED by phone launch date? 

I need to upgrade old Samsung Galaxy S3, bought Honor 7 lite and because it's not supported.. need to find supported phone model that is in shops still. 

Supported phones list is crappy and full of models that are no longer available anywhere. 

Honor 7 lite (same as Honor 5c) has been in markets approx year, but still not supported so maybe there are no longer coming new supported phones to list? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm returning my Alta HR. 

Seems that it will never be supported by Honor 7 lite or any other under year old phone models. 

Support replys about issue are always same, but nothing really happens. 

'We are adding new devices.. ' yeah, like one model per year.. 

' Check supported devices list.. ' yeah, mostly phone models that were removed from markets years ago. 

Reality check, Fitbit is mostly not compatible to any current phone models of market and adding couple phones per year is not working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am  really disappointed. I bought Fitbit Charge 2 and noticed it does not sync with my phone, Honor 5 C (Honor 7 Lite). I thought I can use it with my computer. But I couldn't. I could not even download the Fitbit app from Windows store because it does not work in my 2 year old computer. Now I have Fitbit Charge 2 and can not use it. I even have a tablet that does not sync with Fitbit.  It feels like nothing syncs with Fitbit.

I wonder are there any chances that Honor 5c starts to sync with Fitbit Charge 2 in near future...

Best Answer

I had this whole compatibility issue a few months back. The relatively high spec Honor 5c/7 literally is simply not the issue. I have a back up phone which is a very cheap Alcatel Pixi 3 as well as my Blackberry Priv (runs on Android) and my Samsung Galaxy tablet which are all compatible.

I personally feel that there is an underlying issue with a feature of Huawei's overlayed operating system blocking the connection. I say this as over the years I have been unable to sync my Sony Xperia phones to my car's Bluetooth system as the standard pin requirement is blocked from entering anything other than the default code. If Sony, of Ericsson fame (one of the original Bluetooth pioneers), cannot make magic, I don't think we have much hope for Huawei, I'm afraid...

Best Answer

Same problems here 😟

Best Answer
0 Votes