Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challange trophies

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
So I've broke my personal step goals a few times now but it hasn't updated on my account trophies. It also says I've done my goal day 19 time but I've achieves it everyday since I've had the surge at the beginning og the month so should have recited it 21 times.
Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13
My trophies are not syncing either
Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @BreeAna @Cartz Smiley Very Happy! I'd recommend first to check that the Fitbit app is up-to-date. Once you've done that, do the following:

1. Log out from your Fitbit account and double tap the home button on your device. Your open apps will show on your device's screen. 
2. Close the Fitbit app by swiping the app image in an upward motion. 
3. Reopen the Fitbit app.

Hope that helps!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Marrefitbit. I've tried that and nothing has chandelier or updated.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for trying @Cartz Woman Very Happy! I'd appreciate if you can answer the following questions:

• What specific type of Challenge are your referring to (Goal Day, Workweek hustle, Daily Showdown etc)
  • When were you in the Challenge for the trophy not earned?  
  • What mobile phone are using?
  • What Android OS are you running?

Lastly, please send a screen shot of your Trophies tab like this one:

thropies.png

Catch you later!

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
I have tried that and nothing is working. I have always counted my steps
using my tracker. Everything syncs properly EXCEPT the personal bests of
each 4 categories.
Best Answer
0 Votes
How do you add screenshots?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm on about goal day. I have entered and completed it every day since I've had my fitbit surge. 25 days today. This shows I've achieved 10000 steps every day.

Screenshot_2016-05-25-20-59-59.png 

And this it what it says I've earned.

Screenshot_2016-05-25-20-58-51.png

I also understand that it'll be one day less as the challange doesn't end until midnight of the day it was started. 

Also it won't update my new personal best daily steps, shown in this image.

Screenshot_2016-05-25-20-58-20.png

And this shows what my personal best should be.

Screenshot_2016-05-25-21-00-26.png

I hope this is everything.

Thanks Jon

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information requested @Cartz Woman Very Happy! Would you mind logging out and logging back in now?

Let me know if you continue to not receive your goal day badge in future instanceswhen reaching your goal for the day.

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sotry marrefitbit I've just seen the post but I've loged in and out several times since I posted and still no change.
Best Answer
0 Votes
After completing my challenges I am not seeing any addition to the Trophies nor am I seeing that have completed the challenge. It's like thr app isn't not keeling track of the resultsof my hard work. Please help fix this.
Best Answer
I reported the same exact problem some time ago withat screen shots and all. My issue was never fixed. 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here with screen shots the only solution so to tell me to update or reinstall the app as if I didn't think of that myself....
Barbara
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. My personal bests don't update no matter how many times I log out or reinstall. 

Best Answer