Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honor 7 question

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

on the Honor 7 call  notifications mobile app i sometimes get two options choosing fitbit notification service or Huawei contacts, then the notifications work to my charge 2. Quite often i have to reboot my phone as it switches back to fitbit notiication service on mobile app. is this normal or just a glitch that they need to fix.?

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@SunsetRunner Welcome to our Community! Currently the Honor 7 isn't a supported device so I can't guarantee it will work or if it does, that all features will work without a problem. Still if your phone is running Android 6 (Marshmallow) make sure you have the Location Services option active as it is now required by Google in order to sync bluetooth devices like your Fitbit Charge 2. Also clear your apps cache by going to settings > apps > Fitbit > tap the option to clear cache and setup call notifications again to see if this corrects the issue.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi , thank you for the advice but for some reason it doesnt work still 😕 but if i go into the phone's bloothooth options and enable  the visibility option it seems to work (but then i have to continuesly turn this option on as of now).

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Well you might want to contact Huawei support to inquire why bluetooth is only syncing when it is visible. As I said yours isn't a compatible device so I can't guarantee it will work. You could also ensure that Huawei's battery saver isn't affecting the procedure of syncing by doing the following:

• Go to Settings from the Home screen
  • Tap Advanced Settings
  • Tap Battery Manager
  • Now, tap on the “Protected apps”
  • Make sure the "Fitbit" app is switched on

Also check your permission list that the Fitbit app can use location services unrestricted.

Let me know how it goes!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi AlvaroFitbit, i allowed my Bluetooth to be constantly visible on my honor 7 And so far i do Get my notifications And the caller on my charge 2 . IT does have a delay on at times but this is not why i got it for....
Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Thank you for the update and for the steps you took to have your notifications shown on your tracker. Hopefully it will work as it should from now on.

I'll be around!

Best Answer
0 Votes