Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity Goal issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I have the Charge 2 and my hourly activity on the Fitbit show I have completed all hours his far in the day, but when I check the app (and online) it says I've missed one!

This is a particular goal of mine as I sit at a desk all day. I know I've done the steps and it's very frustrating that the two aren't matching up.

Please help!Fitbit showing I've done every hour so farFitbit showing I've done every hour so far

App disagreeing with FitbitApp disagreeing with Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @JKris, it's nice to see you again. Thank you for the screenshots of the issue you are experiencing. Indeed this issue is under investigation at the moment. For more details please refer to the following post, shared by @CallieM.

Thank you for reporting this issue, If I got more updates I will let you know.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @RobertoME. But the issue happened again today. Everything is fine on my fitbit, but I must not have synced it in the past hour before it ticked over and now am missing one according to the app. Is this a syncing error? If so it's a problem because I can't keep staring at my phone all day to make sure it's syncing every time I move.

Do you know anything more on this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JKris, thank you for keep me updated about the issue you are experiencing.

Thus far these are the issues we are aware of:

-Hourly activity dots don't match up on the mobile app (iOS/Android/Windows) and Charge 2 or Blaze

-Hourly activity dots don't match up on the fitbit.com desktop and Charge 2 or Blaze

I can guarantee our teams are working hard to fix it soon, although currently I don't have a timeline to share with you. Stay tune to the dedicated thread I recommended in my previous post to learn more updates.

I appreciate your patience. See you soon!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes