Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity goal won't sync to my Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been keeping up with my 250+ steps per hour, and while it logs on my fitbit, I see that the information doesn't go into my app or dashboard online. I've tried restarting my fitbit multiple times, as well as force stopping the app, logging off then back on the bluetooth, and re-syncing my fitbit to the app. Nothing has worked.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @rosered1982  I just checked both my phone (Android 9) and my Windows computer dashboard and see the hourly activity is there. On the computer's dashboard, do you have the tile for the hourly activity? You might need to go to the settings (a series of tiny squares upper left side) and select which tiles show on the window. See if that might be the issue.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Yep, I have the hourly tile on both my app and online dashboard, but both show 0 despite me making all my steps the last hour.

Best Answer
0 Votes

On the browser log out and clean the cache. Same for the app. 

Best Answer

Logged out of the browser and app and cleaned the cache. Also restarted my fitbit just in case. Still not syncing. And, it's weird because that's literally the only tile that doesn't log; everything else goes in the system correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can't say you haven't tried. Let me get a Fitbit Moderator over here to see if they have a suggestion that might get you going.

Best Answer

Thank you, I appreciate the help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community, @rosered1982@Odyssey13 Thanks for the heads up and your help.

@rosered1982 Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and the steps tried prior to posting. This is odd as your watch should update all your stats to the Fitbit app, and then display this information on your online dashboard. Because this isn't your case, can you confirm when this started to happen? Also, what is the model of your Fitbit device?

In the meantime, let's try reconnecting your Fitbit device to your account:

1. Forget your Fitbit device from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections nearby.
  3. Check if the Fitbit app is updated and force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  5. Select your Fitbit device, tap Replace Device and follow the on-screen instructions.
Best Answer