Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity lagging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't know if it's a problem with my app or if this is just how the app is. I will get the reminder to move, but sometimes I'm distracted and don't notice. There doesn't seem to be anyway to pull the reminder back up once it shows. The phone seriously lags behind the watch, so it says I haven't me the goal in the dashboard or the Activity info, then you go back and forth to between the dashboard and the info screen a few times and sometimes it updates and sometimes it doesn't, then it updates on the info screen but not the dashboard screen even though the steps have updated. It's very frustrating to have to keep frantically stepping in place because I don't know if I've met my total or not.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can see Hourly Steps on the tracker in the 'Today' section. From main clock face, scroll down (swipe up) to see 'Today' stats; if you don't see Hourly Steps there, scroll down to Settings and make sure 'Hourly Steps' are checked there.  And you can move that stat to the top of the Today stats.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

You didn't say which model Fitbit you have.  On many models, you can see on your wrist your progress toward 250 steps/hour.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry. It's a Versa Lite.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can see Hourly Steps on the tracker in the 'Today' section. From main clock face, scroll down (swipe up) to see 'Today' stats; if you don't see Hourly Steps there, scroll down to Settings and make sure 'Hourly Steps' are checked there.  And you can move that stat to the top of the Today stats.

Best Answer

Thank you! That's just what I was looking for.,

Best Answer
0 Votes