Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I stopped synching issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My husband and my Fitbits started this sync issue a few months back. A black box message would come up about Bluetooth not being connected or Errors in synching.
They would freeze up or not sync over and over, especually for a few days after up grading. I was about to pitch mine in the trash I was so frustrated.
Anyway, this sounds stupid but I shut my phone down. NOT RESTARTING...that doesn't work . Just manually shut it down, wait at least 30 seconds before turning it back on. IT WORKS EVERY SINGLE DINGLE TIME.
Same goes for my husband's phone, without fail.
Hope it works for you too. It's worth the try.

Moderator Edit: All-caps

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3
My husband and my Fitbits started this sync issue a few months back. A black box message would come up about Bluetooth not being connected or Errors in synching.
They would freeze up or not sync over and over, especually for a few days after up grading. I was about to pitch mine in the trash I was so frustrated.
Anyway, this sounds stupid but I shut my phone down. NOT RESTARTING...that doesn't work . Just manually shut it down, wait at least 30 seconds before turning it back on. IT WORKS EVERY SINGLE DINGLE TIME.
Same goes for my husband's phone, without fail.
Hope it works for you too. It's worth the try.
Best Answer
0 Votes
You're right, that totally worked! Btw, so glad to see you said "my husband and my". People say "and I's" all the time and it's such a pet peeve. I thought I was the only one who knew the correct way to say it. That's how often I hear it! Lol "I's" is never a word, people
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Kat56, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! so your Flex and your husband's were not syncing, however, by shutting off your phone for 30 seconds, your Flex are syncing fine again, right? if so, let me ask you something else, do you have to repeat that every time that you want to sync? 'cause it isn't normal at all. Your tracker should be normally syncing without doing that. 

@MsTwila do you have the same inconvenience? is it your Flex syncing normal? 

I'll be around guys so keep me posted! Woman Happy

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes