Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete old weights from app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi,
I want to get rid of the old logged weights that are showing in the app, I have managed to get it to ask if I want to delete it and I say ok but it doesn't disappear. Anybody know how to do it?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @longbowgilly nice to see you around! Smiley Happy I recommend log out from your Fitbit app and after that try to clear your Fitbit app browser cache by going onto your phone settings, you'll find applications there, tap it, tap on the Fitbit app and hit Clear Data. Finally, turn off your cellphone and wait for 5 seconds, turn it On again, log back into your Fitbit app and try to delete the weight now.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Wink 

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @longbowgilly nice to see you around! Smiley Happy I recommend log out from your Fitbit app and after that try to clear your Fitbit app browser cache by going onto your phone settings, you'll find applications there, tap it, tap on the Fitbit app and hit Clear Data. Finally, turn off your cellphone and wait for 5 seconds, turn it On again, log back into your Fitbit app and try to delete the weight now.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Wink 

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer

I started the steps you suggested by simply logging out of the Fitbit app and that itself worked to resolve this issue.  Thanks Tarin!

Best Answer

Wohoooo, that is great @Gymgrl421Smiley LOL By the way, let me share with you our Discussion Board where you'll find a lot of tips to hit and improve your goals. 

Keep Stepping! Smiley Wink

Best Answer

I had the same problem and followed Tarin's instructions and it worked! Thank you!!! Now I get a fresh start with a new Fitbit!!

Best Answer
0 Votes