Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my Weekly Report?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have bought a new fitbit versa 3 and I am happy with it. I get email when i've got a new badge etc. But I don't get the weekly report. 

When will this be send ?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Bchj  your post was answered by a Fitbit Moderator. Your second post was merged into this thread so you have everything in one easy click. Having Premium makes no difference. Fitbit sends these reports to everyone.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Bchj, welcome to the Community Forums. 

First of all, please make sure in the Fitbit you've activated the notification to receive your Weekly Report. For more information, see How do I choose which alerts Fitbit sends me? 

Your Weekly Reports are made from the data gathered from Monday to Sunday (or Sunday to Saturday, depending on your settings). 

Please keep in mind that our system submits weekly report totals between Sunday night (11:59P) and early Monday morning. In order for our system to generate a complete week’s worth of data in a weekly report, the tracker must sync by Sunday night or early Monday morning to be included in the weekly report. Reports are sent out Mondays and continue through Tuesday of every week.

I've moved your post to Android App for organization purposes.

Let me know if you have any questions present.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

Unfortunately, my last topic wasn't answered. 

I don't receive any weekly report, but is set up to weekly receive those. 

(Ive installeren my fitbit versa 3 the15th, so I should have received one by now)

What am I doing wrong ? (By the way I didn't have premium, maybe that is the problem ?)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Bchj  your post was answered by a Fitbit Moderator. Your second post was merged into this thread so you have everything in one easy click. Having Premium makes no difference. Fitbit sends these reports to everyone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I couldn't reply on the other thread. But I have the fitbit for just 1,5 week now but no report. Do I need to be patience or is there something wrong ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd probably be patient, @Bchj  Since you've just started your Fitbit journey, I'd wait for a little bit. You're brand new!

Best Answer