Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I see live heart rate from my Charge 3 displayed on Fitbit app for Android?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I set up the Android phone app to show current heart rate?   The display on the device is too small to read while I am running.  I need to display it on my phone.  Also, if this is being read by someone who works for Fitbit, ask yourself why the heart rate display wastes 80 % of the screen real estate on a useless picture of a heart, rather than using it to show the useful information (i.e. the actual bpm number) with a font size that is readable.  Also can I force the Fitbit device to always display bright?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Jas82, welcome to the Community Forums. We're sorry for the late response, due to recent events affecting our operations, we're taking longer to respond.

Thank you for your suggestion about the screen size. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our community (community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features). Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. We look forward to reading your suggestions. 

On the other hand, to view live heart rate data on your Fitbit account please make sure that the Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device. Also, please go to your Fitbit.com account, click on the Charge 3 icon and at the bottom of the page you will find the Live Data tile, please make sure that it's enabled. 

Since you're using an Android device, keep in mind that you'll only see heart rate data if you have call, text, or calendar notifications enabled. For more information and details you can check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Jas82, welcome to the Community Forums. We're sorry for the late response, due to recent events affecting our operations, we're taking longer to respond.

Thank you for your suggestion about the screen size. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our community (community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features). Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. We look forward to reading your suggestions. 

On the other hand, to view live heart rate data on your Fitbit account please make sure that the Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device. Also, please go to your Fitbit.com account, click on the Charge 3 icon and at the bottom of the page you will find the Live Data tile, please make sure that it's enabled. 

Since you're using an Android device, keep in mind that you'll only see heart rate data if you have call, text, or calendar notifications enabled. For more information and details you can check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes