Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off notifications for a specific Community post?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to unfollow a post that Fitbit in this case made. A lot of people are replying and I get a notification every ten minutes on average. I can see this being problematic. So how do I turn off notifications for Community post replies?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Click the gear icon at the right of the thread title above the first post.  You should see the option 'Unsubscribe'.  Just click that.  I think by default you are subscribed to any thread you post to, but that default can be changed.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Screenshot_20190914-150334_Fitbit.jpg

 All I see is an icon with three dots at the top right. This is for the Android App, right? When I tap those dots, the only option I get is to "Report" the post.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I see the issue.  I was thinking of posts in the forums here in web browser, but I think you are talking of a post in a Community group on the phone within the Fitbit app, right?  Fitbit has a couple of places referred to as 'Community' - can be confusing.

Sorry, but I don't know much about those.  I vaguely remember seeing issue similar to yours but don't know if there was a solution.

Hopefully someone else will come along and give you better information.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer