Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you delete old data? - Fitbit App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I delete old data?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@charleskn Thanks for your help.

@SarahRebecca Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you regarding deleting old entries. 

Thanks for your inquiry. This is also possible over the Fitbit app. Tap on the tile for the weekly exercise. You will then get a list of the exercises by date. Tap on the desired exercise. On the top right corner you will see a trash can icon. Tap on it and confirm to erase this exercise log. 

Why do you want to delete data? To start over? Please note that the steps, calories, etc. recorded during the day will not be deleted, even if the activities are deleted. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

You can delete exercise sessions from the web dashboard or the mobile app. I don't believe you can delete multiple exercise sessions at one time.

Perhaps if you said more about what you're trying to do.

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer
Thank you for your email.
I'll try.
Best Answer

If you hover over the View Details for an activity on your web dashboard, you'll see a trash van icon, which you can click to delete an activity.

charleskn_0-1648759473033.png

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer

@charleskn Thanks for your help.

@SarahRebecca Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you regarding deleting old entries. 

Thanks for your inquiry. This is also possible over the Fitbit app. Tap on the tile for the weekly exercise. You will then get a list of the exercises by date. Tap on the desired exercise. On the top right corner you will see a trash can icon. Tap on it and confirm to erase this exercise log. 

Why do you want to delete data? To start over? Please note that the steps, calories, etc. recorded during the day will not be deleted, even if the activities are deleted. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. Very helpful.
Best Answer
0 Votes