Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Sleep Graphic no longer makes sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On the 25th of March the way my sleep data was displayed changed from a very nice graph that allowed me to read how long I was in rem, or light or heavy sleep. Now all I get is verticle lines that mean nothing. What happened?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @stumpy19491  -  this is not normal, try a clear of the Fitbit App storage cache and a force stop of the App, Even a logout/login may fix the issue which is most likely in the App itself.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hello @stumpy19491 and welcome to the Community.  I have a different explanation that has nothing to do with the fact that you use the Android app and I believe that the advice offered by @Guy_ won't help you at all.

You are seeing sleep patterns instead of sleep stages.  Here is the section of Fitbit's Help article that gives an explanation.

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 3.03.24 PM.png

Are you getting an explanation below the sleep pattern?  Th most common reason is an inconsistent heart rate measurement.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank you for the replies. I fixed it by deleting the app from my phone and re installing it. The graphic is back and I'm happy.

Best Answer