Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How get right total sleep time?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit.JPG

I think my total sleep time in this cases is 7 hours? The % between deep, REM and so on is calculated on the total time. Why doesn't the sum show total time? It did so earlier. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

The 6 hours 13 minutes asleep is the 7 hours minus the wake time in there.  I expect you will see your awake time is 47 minutes.

The percentages all seem to be based on the total time. When I add my % for REM, deep, and light, it comes to 90%.  Then I see my awake time was 10%, adding to 100%.

I can't address whether it should be calculated differently.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have seen pictures from IPhones app where all the time (Light, REM, deep and awake) is in the total sum. It was so before in the android app too. When I have a goal to sleep 7 hours each night I want to count the time from when I fall asleep at 22 to when I get up at 05. It is normal that some time is awake time, so that should count to for my 7 hours goal. I can´t see why it would be different on the android?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! This picture is from

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2439/?q=sleep+score&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1#impro...

And shows how the time is counted. Thats the way I want it too!

From fitbit.comFrom fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes