Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change orientation

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I change readout orientation?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @cherylewis. I’m glad you found us here but I will need a little more information before I can help. 

1. Which phone do you have?
  2. Which Fitbit device do you have? 
  3. Are you trying to change the readout orientation on the phone or on the Fitbit? 

Looking forward to helping you!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @cherylewis. I’m glad you found us here but I will need a little more information before I can help. 

1. Which phone do you have?
  2. Which Fitbit device do you have? 
  3. Are you trying to change the readout orientation on the phone or on the Fitbit? 

Looking forward to helping you!

Best Answer

I am using the Samsung S6 and I have the AltaHR. I changed the first orientation on my Fit bit from vertical to horizontal, but now I want to change it back, but I forgot how I did it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ah! Thanks for that information, @cherylewis!  To change the orientation on your Alta HR, you need to pick a new watch face. I’ve copied the instructions below. They can also be found here. You can change the clock face and orientation from the Fitbit app on your phone. 

7B4AE71D-25EA-4DB5-858B-606759FA0913.jpeg

Best Answer

Thank you, but I don't have device image and therefore I don't have clock.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again, @cherylewis. In case I was not clear, you change the orientation and clock face from your Android Fitbit app. 

Best Answer
Thank you. I finally was able to change the orientation.
Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @cherylewis. Hello @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for taking the time to help around @SunsetRunner! It's great to see users help each other.

@cherylewis Glad to read that you did find those steps to be useful. If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes