Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete Fitbit app messages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ok so here we are in 2020 and I still have messages on my Fitbit app from 2018. I have tried logging out, uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting my Samsung Galaxy s9. Will this ever be resolved? Is there any possible way to delete messages in the app or from a desktop computer? Thank you for a resolution in advance 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Nailfanatic, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for your post and the information that was shared with me. I'd like to share with you that at this moment it's not possible to delete the messaged in the Fitbit app, this is working as intended. However. I recommend you to check this feature suggestion: Let us delete in-app notifications/messages and participate there with a vote and your comments, we very much appreciate your feedback.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. Your understanding and patience are appreciated.

Best Answer

@RicardoFitbit oh come off it. This is not working as intended. I've got notifications going back to 2017. All of the type that are no longer listed, reached step goal for the day etc.

They don't go away. 

Best Answer