Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection difficulties with Fitbit and phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Fitbit wont even content to my phone

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5
I cant get my Fitbit to sync to my phone at all.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Someone needs to do something, with the fitbit app. I'm sick of fitbit and ready to go back to samsung smartwatch.
Best Answer

Hi, @Ashleyclark4198 , can you give us a little more information?  What phone are you using?  Is it on the list of supported devices ?  (If not on the list it does not mean that it definitely won’t work; it simply means that Fitbit has not fully tested it to confirm that it does work - or, if it is a very old phone, it may mean that older features of Fitbits work, but not necessarily the newest features.)

Has it ever connected to your phone?  Have you been able to set it up using your phone?

If we can get a little more information I am sure someone can answer your questions.  There is always someone here to help.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ashleyclark4198 , I have just read some of your previous posts and I see that your phone is supported, that you were able to set up, and that it is currently not syncing.

Can you confirm?

How long ago did it last sync?  Are you currently trying to sync with more than one device (for instance do you have a tablet as well as a phone that you use to sync)?

Once you have set up your Fitbit, sync problems are almost always temporary (though I accept it can be annoying).  Since your Fitbit can store detailed info for at least 5-7 days and basic info (steps, calories, etc) for 30 days, you are unlikely to lose any stats for temporary sync issues.

The first step if you are having trouble syncing is usually to give your Fitbit a restart .  It is worth trying this a couple of times if it doesn’t seem to work at first.

After each restart try to force a sync (in the Fitbit app).

If that doesn’t work, logging out of the app and then logging in again should initiate a sync.

If that doesn’t work, try toggling the Bluetooth off on your phone, waiting a moment, then turning it back on again and try8ng again to sync.

If that still doesn’t force a sync it is quite safe to remove your Fitbit from the Bluetooth settings on your PHONE and then in the Fitbit app try to reconnect by turning on notifications.  

Please do NOT remove your Fitbit from your Fitbit account, as that can make the issue more difficult to resolve.

Please post again if you continue to have problems and let us know exactly what steps you have taken and where the problems seem to begin.

I hope this helps.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

I HAVFITBIT. ALTA  DONT KNOW HOW TO SET UP CLOCK SO I CAN READ THE TIME  FED UP OF TRYING its sync it records my steps 

Best Answer
0 Votes