Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable MobileTrack with Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to be able to track my steps etc. when my Charge 2 is charging or I forget to put it on or something. I followed the directions to hit the account icon and look for mobile track but it is not listed. Chat support was baffled as well. Any ideas? This is a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge which is listed as compatibile, and I followed the directions on http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1875/?l=en_US&c=Topics%3AAndroid&fs=Search&pn=1 and even made sure blue tooth was enabled. 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @BradPollina, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community.

MobileTrack would be an option to track your steps while you are not using your Fitbit tracker or you forget to wear the tracker as you mentioned before.

However according to the list of compatible devices, the Samsung galaxy S7 Edge only support MobileRun and not MobileTrack. So the steps you are following are correct to enable this option, but your phone does not support this feature despite is compatible with the Fitbit app.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer