Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install the Fitbit app on Huawei P40 Pro

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all!

Ive just upgraded to a versa 3 and at the same time decided to upgrade my phone to a huawei p40 pro but fitbit obviously isnt available through their app store.

Is there a way around this? Genuinely was so excired for the upgrades! 

Thanks in advance

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Spakosaurus, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. At this moment, the Fitbit app is available to be downloaded using the Google PlayStore or the iOS app store. If you would like to download our app in your Huawei P40 Pro, you can download the Google Services Framework and then search the Fitbit app in the PlayStore. You can also participate in the Ideas board to make your voice heard and ask the Fitbit app to be available in the Huawei Mobile Services app store. 

@LZeeW Thanks for moving the post to the correct board, your help is always appreciated.

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you need anything else.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Spakosaurus and welcome to the Help forums.  I am moving your post to the Android forum.  It is a much better fit for your issue.

I am not an Android user, so I really don't have an answer why the Fitbit app isn't in the Google Play Store.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Spakosaurus, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. At this moment, the Fitbit app is available to be downloaded using the Google PlayStore or the iOS app store. If you would like to download our app in your Huawei P40 Pro, you can download the Google Services Framework and then search the Fitbit app in the PlayStore. You can also participate in the Ideas board to make your voice heard and ask the Fitbit app to be available in the Huawei Mobile Services app store. 

@LZeeW Thanks for moving the post to the correct board, your help is always appreciated.

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not an answer.

Google services framework will not work on the p40 pro. It cannot run Google natively full stop.

I can't even advise the member how to do it as your site blocks the word I need to use.

Best Answer