Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to leave badge screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi, I'm sure this is really basic, but when I get a notification about a new badge on the Android app, how do I okay / quit it? There's an option to share it but nothing else. The only way I've found is to quit the app and reload it - surely there's another way?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey, @derekjackson! Thanks for the screenshot. In this case, all you need to do is tap on the back arrow from your Android device.

back arrow.jpg

Please let me know if this doesn't work! Robot Very Happy

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@derekjackson wrote:
Hi, I'm sure this is really basic, but when I get a notification about a new badge on the Android app, how do I okay / quit it? There's an option to share it but nothing else. The only way I've found is to quit the app and reload it - surely there's another way?

At the top of the dashboard, you should have options to click on links for Dashboard, Community, Log, etc., which will take you from the Top Badges screen to which ever page you select at the top of the screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, but no dashboard visible at the top. The only thing I can select is a 'Share' button, which I don't want to do. No amount of scrolling, swiping, zooming etc reveals the dashboard at the top.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, @derekjackson! Welcome aboard. Heart This is very weird that you are not able to see all the options on your screen. Could you please provide a screenshot of what you see? 

Keep us posted! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here we go - full screen badge, only one thing to click on.Badge

Moderator's edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, @derekjackson! Thanks for the screenshot. In this case, all you need to do is tap on the back arrow from your Android device.

back arrow.jpg

Please let me know if this doesn't work! Robot Very Happy

Best Answer
Thanks, that seems to do it. Never really used that button as I always go for in app options. Thanks!
Best Answer

Hey, @derekjackson! I'm so glad to hear that you were able to do it. Thanks for the updates! Cat Very Happy

I hope to see  you around a little more around here, please visit our cool Discussion boards and share whatever you want with us! Heart

Best Answer
0 Votes