Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup an alarm

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just accepted the invitation to use the new dashboard. But now I can't find a way to set or adjust my silent alarms. Can someone please tell me how to do that? Arrrrg!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

On the main "today" tab of the dashboard, select your profile image at the top left of the screen, then select your fitbit. You will then be on the device settings where you'll find the alarms

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

On the main "today" tab of the dashboard, select your profile image at the top left of the screen, then select your fitbit. You will then be on the device settings where you'll find the alarms

Best Answer

On your phone app, go to the screen for your tracker.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Thanks Steve H!!!  But what a pain in the butt. It was always so easy on the last version. It was right there on the main screen and so simple. I use silent alarms a lot, and I really loved how clear and quick it was with the previous version. This new set up makes it more of a process. I wonder how I can request them to put the set alarm feature back on the main screen... 🙂 

Best Answer

I agree! I use alarms a lot, too, and hate that I can't change it quickly and easily. Please bring back the + button on the "today" tab!

Best Answer

Agreed! Used to be easy to access from main dashboard with one click. Now buried down too far! Change it back fitbit. 

Best Answer

I agree. Please put the alarm setting back on the main screen!

Best Answer

Thank you so much SteveH.  I was going crazy trying to locate silent alarm tab.  Why did they make it so complicated????  

Best Answer

It isn't there! Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Steve H answered this for me. He said, "On the main "today" tab of the dashboard, select your profile image at the top left of the screen, then select your fitbit. You will then be on the device settings where you'll find the alarms."

I hope that is helpful. If not, let me know. 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I installed a firmware update this weekend and the alarms disappeared.  I knew where to find them but they are gone now.  Any idea what happened with that firmware update?  Charge 3.  Firmware Version 28.20001.88.11  I'd show you the spot they used to be but it's on my phone - which is my camera.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The answers posted so far don't address my issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Samhusbanddad the recent update to the Charge 3 moved the alarm setting from the phone app to the Charge 3 itself. From the main clock screen on the Charge 3 swipe left until you see the "alarms" app.

NB When setting a new alarm it may not be obvious that you need to swipe up to see some of the options

Best Answer
0 Votes

I learned where to find the alarms today on chat but can't get that page to sync with my Charge.  It says it does but the alarm still shows "awaiting sync".  Ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes