Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to solve syncing issue with Android 9

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought the fitbit versa lite and 5 months later it started having problems; with the android 9 system my fitbit stopped pairing, I followed all the recommendations and nothing solved it, then I remembered and reviewed the page better and activated the help by chat and all the time I was being helped and we managed to solve the problem. I recommend this help . Without it I wouldn't have made it, because the device went to the company and they couldn't solve it. Thank you Jonathan, thank you fitbit.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @misita, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device and the information that our Customer SUpport team provided you, I'm happy to know that they were able to solve your syncing concern. We are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, thanks for sharing your positive feedback with us, it encourage us to continue working hard to deliver what our users want and need.

Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions, I'll be here ready to help you. Because your issue was resolved and just if you're interested, I want to suggest you visit our discussion forums and participate over there. There are several users that share helpful information and tips about eating well, how to manage your weight, better sleep, a mindful lifestyle and some inspiring stories too!  

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @misita, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device and the information that our Customer SUpport team provided you, I'm happy to know that they were able to solve your syncing concern. We are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, thanks for sharing your positive feedback with us, it encourage us to continue working hard to deliver what our users want and need.

Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions, I'll be here ready to help you. Because your issue was resolved and just if you're interested, I want to suggest you visit our discussion forums and participate over there. There are several users that share helpful information and tips about eating well, how to manage your weight, better sleep, a mindful lifestyle and some inspiring stories too!  

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family!

Best Answer
0 Votes