Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unsubscribe from a thread

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! How do I turn off notifications when people comment in a thread I have commented in? It's driving me crazy and it is about to result in the turning off all notifications from Fitbit. Thanks for the help! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Tap on the option and tap unsubscribe. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Figured it out, thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tap on the option and tap unsubscribe. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m not seeing the “options” option lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @BeksFletcher, welcome to the Community Forums!

To unsubscribe from a Community Forums thread that you participated in, you just need to click on the three little dots and then tap on unsubscribe.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

On my iOS device, the three dots give me the options “Report Post” and “Cancel” but no unsubscribe.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What I am referring to, is the actual app and commenting on posts and photos by other users - not community forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tapped UNSUBSCRIBE yesterday & I'm still receiving thread emails. The thread now shows SUBSCRIBE as you would expect. How long does it take for UNSUBSCRIBE to cease emails?

The emails have ceased so it appears to take a day or so for the emails to cease!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@trevor_bartram Welcome to the forums. Thanks for posting about how to unsubscribe from a thread. I am glad to read it ended up working. Yes, it takes from 24 to 48 hours to update the email listings.

Thanks for letting us know. Have a nice day and happy holidays!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes