Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei P Smart not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got my Huawei p smart 3 weeks ago. Worked fine with my charge fitbit for the 1st week  now won't sync or even connect to my fitbit. Keeps saying its found me but won't connect? All ready uninstalled the app and reset down loaded. Any ideas please

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

I gave up in the end and bought a garmin smart watch works perfectly 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This solution worked for me on my Psmart. However I am not confident it will continue.  Until  and if ever fitbit include Huawei in their list of compatible phones the bluetooth sync will remain an issue..   It seems you can not upgrade your mobile because fit bit programmes are not tasked with updating their out of date app software.

Best Answer

Why is my phone not compatible. It worked for about 3 weeks and has since stopped syncing? Help please from a very frustrated customer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Considering the number of posts I have found surrounding the issue of Huawei phones, specifically the P-series, I want to add my voice in requesting that you seriously address this. It is generally much easier and preferable to switch between smart watch brands rather than investing in a different phone.

Thanks to the user who posted the work-around, it seems to have done the trick for now.

Best Answer
I'd rather get rid of the Huawei. It's crap Bluetooth won't connect to my
CPAP machine either. I've never had a problem before my Vodafone upgrade to
this **ahem** phone. I'll never get another Huawei as long as I live.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome will try it thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very clever, unfortunately ;-(

Best Answer

Is there any update on this? My fitbit Blaze worked initially when I got my new Huawei, and now just refusing to to sync. I've tried restarting my phone, forcing stop on the app, uninstalling the app and restalling it. It's getting really, really frustrating!! I'm going to have to stop using fitbit, which is such a shame as I love it!!! 😔

Best Answer
There won't be an update as they are not interested in post purchase
issues. As far as I am aware Huewei is not on list of supported devices
Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit programmers made a **ahem**ty bluetooth stack and they never bothered to
patch it.

So yeah. No winning here.
Best Answer

It seems to be on devices that have bluetooth versions under 5.0. Issue was apparent on my mother's huawei p smart 2019 with bluetooth 4.2, seem to have maybe fixed it with changing a setting in the battery settings within the Fitbit app settings, changed it from automatic to manual. Seems to have worked for now.

Best Answer
0 Votes