Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei P20 Pro WiFi Issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to do the update but it says that there is no WiFi connection, which is because we have had a new router but the app won't connect to show me the options available.

Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Loughjan, let me give you a warm Welcome to our Community.

Thank you for those details, your Huawei P20 Pro is compatible with our app.

Your Fitbit watch can connect to open, WEP, WPA personal, and WPA2 personal Wi-Fi networks. Your watch won’t connect to 5GHz, 802.11ac, WPA enterprise, or public Wi-Fi networks that require logins, subscriptions, or profiles. If you see a captive portal when connecting to the Wi-Fi network on a computer, the network isn’t supported. A captive portal opens a web page in your browser and could ask for a username and password, payment, or acceptance of terms. This is commonly found when connecting to Wi-Fi networks in hotels, airports, coffee shops, and other public places. For best results, connect your watch to your home or work Wi-Fi network. Make sure you know the network password before connecting.

I'd recommend you to try the following steps in this help article. It should help you in getting the WiFi to sync.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help with.

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer
0 Votes