Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my fitbit 2 for a year now but to be honest I'm getting a little bit bored of it. I'm sure there are more things I can do with it but not sure what. I have recently deleted activities that are not relevant but it's not showing where I can create another sport. I run and cycle which calculates info ok but I also play football, ice skate and bowl quite a lot. Football shows as either sport or aerobic exercise but I've noticed skating and bowling doesn't show as anything, not even recording as any minutes of activity.. I have an android phone and when it's not recording activities it shows my resting heart rate increasing so nothing's accurate. Would like to sort this out before considering changing the watch

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Yiu can record activity as Workout. Then you are allowed to rename it in your dashboard. This is how I used to log Bouldering.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi thanks for the advice but I'm unable to do any of what you have said. On my dashboard it just shows the basic things and I can't change them. When I go to activity on my dashboard it just shows what is automatically installed and I can't add anything as it just has a 'return to previous screen' button and that's it.

Get Outlook for Android

This message is intended for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this message is strictly unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message from your system. Opinions, conclusions, or other statements in this message which do not relate to the business of Coty Inc., its subsidiaries or affiliates, are neither given nor endorsed by Coty Inc.
Best Answer
0 Votes