Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei mate 10 lite compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a Huawei mate 10 lite, but unfortunately my Fitbit cannot sync with my new phone. I did not know that there was a list with compatible devices. 😩

Can you tell me when my phone will be added to this list?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @GePe, welcome to the Community.

Regarding your inquiry, we don't have this information. Fitbit is compatible with more than 200 of the most popular Android, iOS and Windows mobile devices.

The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found here. If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models.

A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility. You can always try the instructions provide in the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync?.

Let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Best Answer
0 Votes