Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Using the Fitbit app to download new charge 3. Cellphone can't find charge 3. I have shutoff and turned on bluetooth. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Teched welcome to the Community Forums, thanks for bringing this to my attention. It's a pleasure for me to assist you with the inconvenience experienced with your Charge 3.

First, I'd like to appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check all the information that's specified on: How do I set up my Fitbit device? to check if all the requirements are correctly configured to setup your device. Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes.

I'll be around if you need anything else, please keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the help Ricardo. My daughter found the solution. She put the
fitbit in the charger, pushed the fitbit button on the side, pressed the
button for maybe 10 seconds. A smiley face appeared on the fitbit screen
and presto the fitbit was able to connect. Problem solved. Funny how this
was not mentioned on fitbit...

Sincerely,

Dave
Best Answer

You're welcome @Teched, your reply is appreciated.

I'm happy to know that your daughter was able to resolve your syncing concern with your Charge 3 device, she performed the restart process that is part of the steps mentioned in the help article that was shared in my previous post. It was a pleasure to assist you, don't hesitate to contact me back if you need further assistance.

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family!

Best Answer
0 Votes
And thank you.
Best Answer