Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been chatting with the support people all week and none of them could help me so maybe you guys can.

I have the Fitbit Inspire and the Google Pixel 2 phone. I can only receive my notifications when my phone is open. I bought the Fitbit to use at work when my phone is on silent and locked in my back pocket. Anyone have any ideas of how to get the notifications to work?

I can try things that will fix them for about 1-2 texts and that's all. The support people told me they have exhausted all the options and can't help anymore. I feel as if I wasted my money since this is my second Fitbit that the notifications haven't worked on. When I first got this one I had no problems then I think with all the updates and such it stopped working.

Anyone able to help please? I'm running out of options and they aren't able to do anything or send me a new working Fitbit.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to welcome you, @Ellieroxx.

I understand how are you feeling and appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this notifications issue. If this feature isn't working in your tracker, I recommend taking a look at the help article: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me know the outcome. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes