Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot log in in the Android app. "Fitbit.com is unavailable" msg

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I try to log in the Android app it says:

"Network operation failed.

Fitbit.com is unavailable. Please try again later."

I have reinstalled it and keeps saying the same. If I choose remember password, it also says the same.

I have a Moto G, Android version 5.1. Before it was working fine... although with problems for syncing so I deleted the data and reinstall, and then the problems started.

I need some help :'(

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49
Working again! Hopefully everyone else's will start working!
Best Answer

Good point. I added a msg as a reply to her suggestion post.  Thanks Lauren!

Best Answer

Happened to me earlier today, having sync issues in the app. Closed and reopened, asked me to login and then a variety of different error messages. There's another thread here that shows people having this issue for over two weeks now, seems like fitbit doesn't have a clue as to what the problem or fix is if it's been that long.😦

Best Answer

Yay!  Mine is working again as well!  I'm glad I won't have to drag out the old heart rate monitor for Krav Maga tonight!  😄

Best Answer

Just cleared up, great.

Best Answer

This was due to a site-wide mobile outage that has now been resolved. App login and functionality should now be working normally. Thanks everyone for your patience while we worked to fix this.

Best Answer

Hi everyone -- This problem was due to a site-wide mobile outage that has now been resolved. The mobile app login and functionality should now be working back to normal. Thank you for your patience while we worked to fix this! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Cookienanna! I would suggest going in and clearing your cache for the app, then trying to log in again.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

I suddenly can't sync on my computer and when I try my Android I get an error.  It's always worked fine in the past, but the last sync says it was 3 days ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You need to provide much more information for anyone to provide a meaningful response. 

Fitbit Ultra | Fitbit One | Fitbit Blaze (SOLD)
Best Answer
0 Votes