Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to enter broken figures for distance - Manual log

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After all these years using Fitbit it STILL is not possible to enter broken figures in the distance field e.g. in kilometers.

How come this is SO HARD TO MEND?

TO,

The Netherlands 

( 3rd time mentioned)

Android 11, normal keyboard, Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro device

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Chywan Nice to see you in the forums again. Thanks for your inquiry regarding the input for the distance when manually logging an activity on the Fitbit app.

You are right. I just tried it myself and it will only show 2km instead of 2.5km, even though I entered 2.5. I do not regularly log an activity manually, so that is the reason I had not noticed it yet. The alternative you have now is to log the activity over the Fitbit.com website. I just tried it and it is possible to log distances with decimals. I will forward your comments. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Chywan Nice to see you in the forums again. Thanks for your inquiry regarding the input for the distance when manually logging an activity on the Fitbit app.

You are right. I just tried it myself and it will only show 2km instead of 2.5km, even though I entered 2.5. I do not regularly log an activity manually, so that is the reason I had not noticed it yet. The alternative you have now is to log the activity over the Fitbit.com website. I just tried it and it is possible to log distances with decimals. I will forward your comments. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes