Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate Hourly Activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my Blaze and on my dashboard on the website, I see the full 9 hours of activity I've gotten so far today, yet the dashboard in the app shows that I didn't get the 250 steps in for the 6pm to 7pm hour. Yet, when I go into my steps, it shows that I got 97 steps between 6:15 & 6:30 and 153 between 6:30 and 6:45, which adds up to 250 to me...

This happens occasionally, and it irks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @CoraxKes, welcome  aboard to our Fitbit Community. Usually this happen due to a delay in updating your data on your mobile app.

Some basic recommendations I can share with you, would be to update the Fitbit app to the most recent version and make sure your tracker is syncing correctly all your data. This information should not be different, since all your data is stored on our servers and share across your devices; so it may take a moment for your app to load the correct information to match with your other platforms.

If the issue persist, please feel free to share with me some screenshot in order to investigate further.

I'll be around if you need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a similar question. I am trying to adjust my tracker to overnight tracking. I am working 3rd shift and for some reason when I try and change the times to monitor to 8pm-6am, it won't register. It just states in red that my times must be from 5-16 hours. Any ideas?

Thank you

Rusty

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's a different topic, though also a contentious one with me. You have to have all of the hours consecutively within a calendar day. Simply being able to split them would definitely be helpful.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Allow-night-shift-reminders-to-move/idi-p/130643... is a great thread.

Best Answer

Hi @Rusty_fwg, good to see you have joined to our Community and is nice to see you around @CoraxKes.

@Rusty_fwg, note that changing the hours of the hourly goal tile is possible, but it wont allow to change the range of time beyond 5 to 14 hours.

My recommendation, is to visit the link from @CoraxKes. This suggestion has been growing in popularity lately. Perhaps you can join to this suggestion by leaving your vote and sharing your comments. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps.

See you around, let me now if you have additional questions.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having a similar problem both via the Android ap (I think I have the latest) and also the dashboard in my browser.

I have a gap in the dashboard's reporting of hours where my Blaze says I have all hours with over 250 steps but one hour doesn't reflect it on the dashboard.

This occurs both on windows and apple browsers,

Best Answer

I have this issue as well.  Just happened again today, and happens at least once a week.  Very annoying!

The solution posted doesn't seem very much like a solution, my Fitbit very seldom has any delay in synching.

How do you fix this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @DrMiyas. Let me give you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Its been a while since you posted too @MLS1, but I saw you were going to a similar scenario.

At the moment our Engineers are still working on this to roll a fix in the future. For more details please refer to the dedicated post for this to learn about upcoming updates.

@DrMiyas, you are right about the solution since this post was just to retrieve more information. Rest assure I have removed the solution to avoid any confusion.

Thank you for your patience and see you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes