Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect caller ID

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has been a "known issue" for months as Fitbit support is "doing the best they can".

Thought I would provide a bit more detail. Seems that every incoming call registers a previous phone number. Some have said that the number registered was the one previous. Seems not to always be that way.

There might be a connection to the most recent call before or after a hard re reset of the device.

Still so irritating that iPhone gets all the care and android gets squat in terms of proper app support. If it were a random free app I would get it, but this is an advertised feature that we paid for. False advertising?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @EdPalm, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with the incorrect caller ID inconvenience, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. As per previously mentioned, we are aware of this situation and working towards a resolution as soon as we can. My best advice for you at this moment will be to keep the Fitbit app and your mobile device up to date.

The input that was shared in your post and your patience troubleshooting this situation are appreciated, we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just received a survey wondering if I received the answer I needed.

No.

Best Answer
0 Votes