Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect time on my Fitbit device

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you st your fitbit clock? I woke up with the wrong time on my ion clock

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Guy_ @SunsetRunner Thanks for your help!

@Debby-101 Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you correct the time on your Fitbit device. Please take a look at this article: . Here you find steps on how to get it fixed. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Debby-101 

Your clock on your Fitbit should sync to your mobile device location and time. Check to make sure your Fitbit appears on the Bluetooth list of your mobile device. If your Fitbit appears on there try turning the Bluetooth off then on again. If your Fitbit is not listed there open your Fitbit App and swipe downward on the app to try and sync it. You will see a “fix it” button at the top Tap that and just follow the instructions. If you continue to have problems syncing then I’d try restarting your Fitbit. You won’t lose any of your data doing this. Look here to see how to properly restart your particular Fitbit: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186.htm
😉Let me know if this answers your question 

Best Answer

HI @Debby-101  - if you find in the Fitbit App that your watch hasn't synced recently and/or won't sync, may be it's time to restart the phone as well  as the watch.

Each time you sync it resets the time correctly.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@Guy_ @SunsetRunner Thanks for your help!

@Debby-101 Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you correct the time on your Fitbit device. Please take a look at this article: . Here you find steps on how to get it fixed. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes