Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info on dashboard is missing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Almost all of the information on my dashboard is gone. It shows the calories, water, food, weight and that's about it. The steps, stairs, miles, sleep tracker is no longer there. I have no way of setting goals or seeing any goals. I have a flex and Moto G5 plus. I have already trying uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app. I would add a screen shot of my dashboard but there is no way to upload it to this post.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @kenpofighter, if your tracker counts stairs, I don't think you posted in the correct forum.  Can you please tell me which type of tracker you have so I can move it to the proper forum?  You'll get a much more accurate response once your post is moved to the correct forum.  

By the way, the Flex line doesn't count stairs.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @kenpofighter, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! Thank you for what you've already tried in order to solve this situation. I'll be glad to help you out. 🙂 The limited information that you describe only appears in accounts that don't have a Fitbit device linked to them. I have seen similar cases in which users have logged in with a different e-mail address or they have removed their Fitbit device unintentionally. In order to find the cause, please follow these steps:

- Check if you are logged in into the correct account: 

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon.
  2. Scroll down. In the Privacy & Security section, tap Security and Login.
  3. Tap Change Email.

- If the email address is incorrect, log into the correct account. 

- If you are logged into the correct account, check if your Flex is paired. At the right corner of your Fitbit dashboard your Flex should appear. If nothing appears, that means no devices are paired with your account. Please go ahead and pair your Flex with it: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

@DramaQueenDiva thank you for your help! You are right, Flex doesn't track any floors. 🙂

Hope to hear back from you soon! 

Lucia | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Hat dir dieser Post geholfen? Bezeichne ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same problem with my Blaze.  Without ME changing anything, all my sleep info, steps, etc., disappeared. I have no CLUE how to get it back... help!!!! 😬😬

Best Answer
0 Votes